SIDLAB 4.2.0 is released in April 2018
We organize courses periodically on topics related to sound propagation inside ducts; e.g. Acoustic Design of Muffler Systems, the following are the upcoming courses/seminars:
- Acoustic Design of Mufflers, Sunday, June 11th, 2017 (8:00am-12:00pm), Grand Rapids, MI. In Association with Noise-Con 2017. For more information, please click here.
If you are interested in a specific course and need to book, please fill this form
We can also arrange for tailor-made courses up on request.
Upcoming Conference Publications
The SIDLAB team will be present in the following coming conferences:
- SAE Noise and Vibration Conference, June 2017, Michigan, USA.
It will be our pleasure to meet you during one of these events.
SIDLAB Users Meeting
We try to regularly organize users meetings with our users. A very important objective for this meeting is to listen to you and to try to implement new features which will make your usage of SIDLAB easier.
The next users meeting will be:
- To be Decided.
The Agenda of this meeting is as follows:
- Presentation of the current version, major capabilities, and showing some features which might not be used by everyone.
- Presentation of user test cases, if someone wants to share his experience with the rest.
- Presentation of our plans for the next releases. Show you the list of features in the development pipeline.
- Open discussion, suggestions and requests from the users for new features and additions.
- Questions and answers.